Tuesday, September 27, 2005

umeed

‘Abb yahan kaun sarkoon par ata hai, pehlay aik dus paisay cheeni barhanay par sub log nikal kharay hotay thay’

Listening to the morning news on the tv, between spoonfuls of cereal. It didn’t quite register with me what my dad had said. Inspired by the heated discussion on air, he was referring it to the exuberating price hike in petrol. It actually struck me rather odd when my nine year old sister quiped. ‘its because people have lost hope abu, no one listens to them’.

On my way to work I kept on thinking have we actually lost hope and the fact that shouting infront of press club as someone says here wouldn’t make much of a difference. She think perhaps, writing to the president might. I am sure neither would.

Though I am merely a designer of this flyer. Should I follow the words that I just formatted?

6 Comments:

At 3:36 AM , Blogger Organic Argan Oil Benefits Hair, Face said...

Saw the pics you had taken. They were very good. The subject choice was quite professional.

However I feel if you get the symmetry right, it would lend more beauty to the image.

 
At 3:36 AM , Blogger Organic Argan Oil Benefits Hair, Face said...

Saw the pics you had taken. They were very good. The subject choice was quite professional.

However I feel if you get the symmetry right, it would lend more beauty to the image.

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Organic Argan Oil Benefits Hair, Face said...

I take back the symmetry part. I had seen the masjid tower pics that you took which were somewhat not propotionate.

However now that I saw the ones you have on baithak.net they were pretty good. Especially the arc with light bulbs.

Cheers

 
At 3:21 AM , Blogger morpheus said...

Welcome back madiha. :-)

and check this:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203

 
At 3:44 AM , Blogger bakpakchik said...

Omigod, is Ramsha NINE already?

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger FurSid said...

nice blog.. keep writing.. keep expressing...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home