Saturday, July 02, 2005

Deep down

I don’t know what defines my life. Sometimes I feel it’s work, which is the nucleus of energy for me. I have been called a workaholic through out my school years. I enjoy multitasking, doing a lot of things in little or no time, I feel i perform better under tight situations, but why did I feel so liberated today when I had my first Saturday off after all these days with absolutely nothing to do.

I roamed around Zebunisa street, taking in the noise and clamor of this city - neon lights reflecting on people’s faces, the drizzle and the fuzzy old architecture, the bhuttay walas at every corner. The mad honking and city noise.

We stopped for coffee at Shezan and it was all mute at once. The air smelled of smoke and coffee. The checkered table cloth and the calm inside the sixty’s interior summed up the evening for me. May be things have settled deep down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home